Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hawthorne Heights, Rescue Me


















Hawthorne Heights by ~xnickcorex





This is one of my guilty pleasure.

Kenapa?
Karena lagu ini liriknya dangkal (tipikal band2 sejenis banget)..
Tapi aransemennya enak bangeeett..nyum..!
Ga bosen-bosen dengerinnya...

Please Welcome,


Rescue Me by Hawthorne Heights..

Just Breathe
The Midnight air will do you well
Believe..

I miss your taste, I miss your smell

The past mistakes that brought you here

I'll break the fall for you my dear

I'll ask the nurse for bandages

And send me on my way


Reff:
Rescue me
From everything
I just wanna live
I wish I could breathe

Every other day

I sit and wait for the same bad news

Can you hear me say

I've got nothing left to lose
Someone please start making sense

And beg the lord for accidents
I've seen the worst case scenario

Slowly letting go


Repeat Reff

[DownLoad Rescue Me]

No comments: