Monday, August 4, 2008

rhapsody #4

FRIDAY REQUIEM

Maybe there’s no sense if I ask you to stay..
Maybe you’ll say life will be better today..
But, how could you say, there’s no need to cry ?
Don’t you know?
I will sell my soul if I could see you again..

Your shadow still lingers here in my heart..
This scarling won’t steal away forever..
Baby, tell me how to say goodbye..
Don’t you know?
I’ll give my last blood if I could feel you again..

Oh, sweetheart of mine..
Can you hear me cry?
Forgive me from heaven..
I trapped in labyrinth of regret and pain..
So, baby..
Do you see I’m dying?
Give me sign from heaven..
Please tell me somehow, you’re happy now..
Coz I’m..Just missing you..

If only immortality does exist..
If only I could see you in my heaven..
If only I could let you go..

No comments: