Monday, August 11, 2008

~childhood dreams~






















Ada sebuah lagu dari Nelly Furtado yang liriknya benar-benar indah.

Deskripsi mba' Nelly mengenai cinta sangat indah, menurut gw..

yupz..inilah Childhood Dreams dari album Folklore :

[Verse 1]

I can't believe you need me
I never thought I would be needed for anything

I can't believe my shoulder would carry such important weight
As your head and your tears

I can't belive you chose me, in all my fragility, me

It hurts so much when I love you,
it makes me cry

Every time

You, oh you are, oh you are

[Chorus]
The little boy made for me in the stars
In the star, that's why I can't let you go
The little boy made for me in the stars
That's why I love you more the further I go

And before this existence you were always there

Waiting for me

You are, you are the realest thing I know

Hands down
The realest thing I know

[Verse 2]
I am not used to being carried
Or being able to carry a pretty song

I have been bruised by my many trails
Sometimes my skin's so thick it's frail

I just need to be ignored

'Til I wake up to the beaty that is yours

And it all comes to life so suddenly

This is a place it's so deep
The water's so deep I hesitate, cause

All the energy it takes to feel this power
I tend to run, I tend to hide 'Til I find you
and I know I got you

I know, I know, I know

No comments: