Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rhapsody #1

MY OWN LABYRINTH
Someone saying it seriously..
He said, I’m just too seriously living my life..
He also said, “You’re just over-analyzing”..

But, the truth is..
I’m not going to waste my life..
Don’t you think there’s a big reason for every little thing that happening..?
I think there’s a big reason for my life..my tears..
And maybe there’s a reason why we’re still loving each other?
Or why we must trapped in this unlucky relationship?
Or why I’m still here, isolated inside my own labyrinth..?

And when he said “You will be fine”..
I’m thinking more than twice, seriously..
And I know, I will be OK..
And maybe someday..
There will be one good reason..
For every little thing that happening..
For my tears that overflowing..
Until that day, I will sleeping alone here..
Inside my own labyrinth..

No comments: