Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Song of This Day : Reflection, Disney's Mulan OST

Seperti yang sudah pernah gw bahas, Disney's Princess [lebih tepat Disney's Heroine, sebenarnya] yang paling gw suka adalah Mulan..
Karena cewe ini menarik, cerdas, brave, lucu, dan pecinta hewan [seperti layaknya sebagian besar Disney's Princesses..]













Namun, ada suatu periode dimana Mulan tidak yakin akan dirinya sendiri..
Dan hal ini dilagukan dengan indah oleh Lea Salonga dan Christina Aguilera dalam Reflection..
Yap.. Lagu yang sungguh menggambarkan perasaan gw beberapa hari ini.. Huix..


Here comes the lyric of Reflection (Aguilera's version) :
Look at me,
You may think you see
Who I really am,
But you'll never know me.
Everyday, it's as if I play a part.
Now I see, If I wear a mask,
I can fool the world, but I cannot fool my heart.

Who is that girl I see?
Staring straight, Back at me.
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now, In a world
Where I have to hide in my heart,
and what I believe in..
But somehow,
I will show the world what's inside my heart,
And be loved for who I am.

Who is that girl I see, staring straight
back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time.
When will my reflection show,
who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think
How we feel?
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide..
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time.
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

No comments: