Friday, June 10, 2011

OUR LATEST SINGLE : OVERSLEEP

Lagu ini memang sudah lama dibuatnya.. (BAHKAN sebelum Fearless!!)
Lagu yang elemennya sangat berbeda dari lagu-lagu DAI*SHI yang lain..
Pokoknya sweet melody for sweet June!!
Just enjoy it!
Itadakimasuu~~




Oversleep lyrics
Song 1 :
You are wishing to see the unicorn..
You are wishing to touch it’s silver horn..
I’ll make you happy, so I write this vow..
Someday, I’ll take you over the rainbow..

Song 2 :
You live your life with brilliantly pure heart..
It’s time to take a rest and sleeping well..
I’ll stay and watch your sweet sleeping face..
I can’t even say goodnight or goodbye..

Reff :
Let’s go to sleep, my friend..
Let’s fly to our dreams..
Let’s go swim overseas..
And sing it together..
Sleep tight all the nights, and..
You’ll find a peaceful land..
Never say goodbye ‘coz you’ll be in my heart..

Interlude :
My dearest friend..
I can hear your voice, over the snowdrops curtain..
The echoes of your voice, twinkling beyond the rain..
You sing your last serenade for me..
You know i love you, eternally..
Sayonara..
End :
You are wishing to..
To see the unicorn..

No comments: